Sound Medicine: November 16, 2014
The "Sound Medicine" program for Nov. 16 includes
- Toxic stress during childhood can lead to emotional and behavioral problems as an adult
- Part Two: After cancer diagnosis, one doctor takes on two roles: expert and patient
- Research encourages surgeons to ask about quality of life before operation
- Why is decreased blood flow to legs more common among women?
- A spoonful of chia seeds can do you harm
- Checkup: Does dark chocolate improve memory?
- Health News Headlines: New drug for Hep C; Researchers discover 'stupidity virus'