Sound Medicine: December 14, 2014
The Sound Medicine program for Dec. 14 includes
- New research shows why you itch
- Having trouble swallowing that pill? Experts share the best techniques to avoid choking
- For some, the perfect selfie calls for desperate measures
- Should mental health patients be allowed to view their own therapist's notes?
- Debate: Should medical researchers be required to disclose personal biases?
- 'Everywhere I had skin, I itched:' A former TV news producer shares her personal story