Sound Medicine Radio Hour
The Sound Medicine Radio Hour, hosted by Barbara Lewis, was a radio show about medicine and health produced at WFYI Public Radio in collaboration with Indiana University School of Medicine. It aired weekly from 2001 through 2015. Through engaging interviews and sound portraits, Sound Medicine explored and illuminated current news and health issues and introduced us to doctors, clinicians, and research scientists from around the world. Find the archive of Sound Medicine episodes below.Don't see what you're looking for? Get in touch at soundmedicine[at]wfyi[dot]org.
Sound Medicine: March 30, 2014
The "Sound Medicine" program for March 30
- Possible "cure" for HIV-positive newborns
- Indianapolis teens travel to Swaziland in hopes of changing attitudes toward AIDs
- Did You Know: Hearing loss and depression
- Health news headlines
- Stimulating life on Mars
- Checkup: What's so irritating about Wet Wipes?
- Why researchers aren’t publishing their clinical trials
- The life of the Michelangelo of medicine