Sound Medicine: September 14, 2014
The "Sound Medicine" program for Sept. 14, 2014 includes
- Could a 'bionic pancreas' help regulate blood sugar levels for those with diabetes?
- A look at eye melanoma
- With skin cancer on the rise, Surgeon General Lushniak discusses Call To Action
- After several months on simulated Mars voyage, Indiana psychologist recounts experience
- Checkup: Keeping student athletes, kids hydrated and why it matters
- Health News Headlines: Rare respiratory virus spreads among children in U.S.
- Stat: Researchers find action-related TV affects eating