Sound Medicine: September 28, 2014
The "Sound Medicine" show for Sept. 28, 2014 includes
- The ethical issues surrounding Ebola, and how they are evolving
- Radio in West Africa may be the key to lower mortality rates
- How can we help athletes who aren't self-reporting concussions?
- Managing asthma while pregnant
- How do ob-gyns decide which medications are OK for pregnancy?
- Checkup: Lunch box hygiene
- Health News Headlines: Decline in Type 2 diabetes cases; heart attack prevention for men
- Stat: 'Magic mushrooms'