Sound Medicine: October 19, 2014
The "Sound Medicine" show for Oct. 19, 2014 includes
- Experimental treatment after traumatic brain injury raises questions of consent for emergencies
- Are hospital gowns really necessary?
- Study shows flu shots improve health of women with cardiovascular disease
- What's the connection between children's mental health and nature?
- Home nurse visits can reduce mortality among low-income women and their children, research finds
- Help Yourself: Healthy school lunches
- Checkup: Good neighbors are good for your heart
- Health News Headlines: Ebola 'contact tracing' to Ohio; new EV-D68 test; Chantix remains on market
- Stat: Americans' calorie intake