Sound Medicine: September 21, 2014
The "Sound Medicine" radio program for September 21, 2014 includes
- IU psychologist discusses hearing loss and brain development among children
- Harvard breast cancer expert weighs in on proposal to screen all women over 30 for BRCA1
- How evidence-based medicine has influenced the decision-making of doctors
- The "walking school bus"
- How does handwriting affect brain development?
- Braille is misunderstood, says director of the National Federation of the Blind
- Health News Headlines: New trials of Ebola vaccines; new, affordable prescription for Hepatitis C
- Stat: Nocturia among men